Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Bryston BP17 Preamplifier
BP17 is a state-of-the-art analog/digital stereo preamplifier derived from the preamp portion of the B-135 integrated amplifier. Basing a component preamplifier design on existing architecture enables Bryston to deliver unusually high performance and legendary build quality at an affordable price.
The BP17 will be available in December, 2012 with an MSRP of $3550.
The Bryston BP17 can be ordered in four configurations—in its standard form, with an optional moving magnet phono stage, with a high resolution internal DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) or fully loaded with both the DAC and phono stage. The BP17 includes provisions for 6 stereo RCA inputs (4 with DAC option), 1 stereo RCA output, 1 stereo tape loop and a headphone output. The Bryston BR2 remote, made from a machined aluminum block, is available as an option.
- Independent power supplies and ground paths for analog and digital circuits
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Two quick-connect 12 Volt output triggers – (one programmable)
- New digitally controlled balanced action analog volume dial
- Works with full featured BR2 remote (optional)
- 4 assignable digital inputs
- 6 stereo RCA inputs
- R232 control and software upgradable
- IR control
- Headphone output jack (front panel)
- Two optical and two SPDIF inputs
- Optional Internal phono stage (moving magnet)
- Optional Internal DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz +/- .05dB
- IM or THD Less than 0.003%
- 20 Year Warranty